Office Administrator, Richmond, South West London, Surrey
Reports to: Finance Director
What are we looking for?
If you have prior administration in a professional environment and are looking for a busy and varied office administration position then we are keen to speak to you! We are looking for someone proactive, with sound organisational skills and attention to detail. You will need to be able to demonstrate great communication skills and a professional manner.
What sets Crossword Cybersecurity apart?
We are a team of 35 people with offices in Richmond, SW London and Kraków, Poland. This means you will always be close to the action and everyone has an opportunity to contribute to help shape our organisation. Despite our size, we are fortunate to have a very accessible Executive Management Team, brimming with business and industry experience and willing to share it. All this affords some fantastic opportunities for personal development. Find out more about working at Crossword on our career pages: https://www.crosswordcybersecurity.com/working-at-crossword/
Flexibility is valued at Crossword and whilst this role is anticipated to be full time, we are happy to consider flexible working proposals from candidates.
Please see the full role description and candidate specification for this role below along with details of how to apply.
The Office Administrator reports to the Finance Director. A busy and varied role, the Office Administrator provides admin support to the Executive Management and Operations teams in the Richmond office, and is the first point of contact for all general office enquiries. Working closely with the rest of the Operations team, this role will also be called upon to support the Business Services Co-ordinator and Senior Finance Associate with certain tasks and at busy times.
First point of contact for office:
- Primary accountability for answering main office phone line and managing main office phone voicemail. Ensure that calls are answered promptly and professionally and judgement exercised on the best way to deal with the call. Ensure voicemail messages are picked up and relayed/responded to appropriately. Responsible for checking voicemail greeting is appropriate and up to date at all times
- Responsible for monitoring and responding to queries from the general enquiries mailbox, or passing on as appropriate
- Booking travel and accommodation for all members of the UK team as required, ensuring travel bookings are appropriate and cost effective, and relevant travel information is passed on to staff member. Dealing with travel booking issues promptly as they arise
- Responsible for UK admin relating to Polish contractual documents, working closely with Kraków Office Manager (e.g. printing, obtaining board signatures, maintaining UK filing)
- Completing first draft of Non-Disclosure Agreements and commercial contracts (using templates) where required by Executive Management Team (EMT) under supervision of the Business Services Co-ordinator
- Record keeping/ filing of all non-employment contracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements as directed by the Business Services Co-ordinator
- Events Management support under direction of the Business Services Co-ordinator
Ops admin support:
- Support Senior Finance Associate as directed by Finance Director
- Support Business Services Co-Ordinator with admin relating to the management of commercial contracts and other tasks as and when required
- Support Operations projects as determined by the Finance Director
- Prior administration experience in a professional environment
- Proactive, willing to take on new tasks
- Sound organisational skills and attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills and a professional manner on the telephone and in email
- Confident using Microsoft or Google for email, word processing and spreadsheets
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Prior experience of any of the below would be advantageous but is not essential
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Experience of drafting letters or other substantial written documents
- Experience using Google Drive
- Experience of using social media tools such as LinkedIn and Twitter
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Friday 3rd May 2019.