Cybersecurity (Penetration Testing) Consultant – Senior Consultant Vacancy
Crossword has a full-service Cyber Security Consulting team that provides Strategy, Assurance and Audit, Third Party Assurance and Penetration Testing. Find out more about our Cyber Security Consulting services here.
We are looking for a Penetration Tester to join our team, with the view of expanding this capability and this role is a unique opportunity to build your own team.
Ideally, you should have 2-3+ years Penetration Testing experience. You will use your pen testing expertise to carry out infrastructure and web testing with a varied client base. You will also have:
- Hands on Penetration Testing in the UK of web applications and infrastructure
- The potential to take on a team leadership role and grow the team
- Infrastructure or web testing experience
- Ideally hold a recognised security qualification such as CREST, OSCP, CISSP, CEH, CISA
- Experience of other security roles such as intelligence, vulnerability and patch management, Risk, Auditing, Awareness and Security Architecture
- Experience in common scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, LUA, Powershell or BASH and at least one development language e.g. Java, C or similar would benefit the role.
- OSCP, CTL, CTM, TIGER, CREST, CHECK
- Responsible for the delivery of individual project work streams and Crossword Consulting operations
- To work with some level of supervision
- Responsible for planning the individual project workstreams and reporting that plan back to the Director or Associate Director
- To pro-actively solve problems where possible or to report them to the AD early and work through together
- To pro-actively communicate workstream updates and risks to the AD
- Seek workstream direction and confirm by back briefing the AD and/or Director
- To manage and coach other members of the team (where applicable), supervision and helping with ‘technical’ delivery where necessary
- To track workstream risks and keep the AD aware at all times
- To be aware of business opportunities within projects and with external contacts
Working Hours: The working hours will be 37.5 hours per week but may have varied start and finish timings. We will have a flexible work schedule to suit the business needs, client requirements and the person in the role.
Flexibility is valued at Crossword and whilst this role is a full-time role, we are happy to consider flexible working proposals from candidates.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is Friday 31st January 2020.