Third Party Assurance Consultant – £60K-£90K (subject to experience and seniority)
Crossword Cybersecurity are the AIM listed technology commercialisation company, focussed on Cybersecurity & Risk Management. We take interesting pieces of Intellectual Property and build commercial software (SaaS). We have a commercial product in the market, Rizikon Assurance and 2 others at testing or R & D.
Our main product, Rizikon Assurance helps companies to manage Supply Chain risk. By taking a 360 degree view of a companies’ supply chain, Rizikon Assurance allows Procurement and Risk teams, Quality Managers, Finance teams, CISOs and all relevant stakeholders to have a clear view of where the risks lie across the whole supply chain.
We are looking for Consultants to join our growing Third Party Assurance practice. The successful candidate will have strong experience in 3rd party due diligence. This role is centred on supplier assurance work and the associated risks to the business. They should have a commercial mind set and will have previous experience of 3rd party security / risk assessments and dealing with relevant suppliers.
Experience and Background
- Experience of building Third Party Assurance and Risk Management programs from the ground-up
- Experience of the end to end procurement lifecycle
- Extensive experience of working with UK and overseas regulators to provide knowledge and insights on regulatory thinking on third party risk management
- Sufficient understanding of the key dimensions of third party assurance & risk including; credit & financial, cybersecurity & privacy, quality management in multiple industries, continuity, modern slavery & CSR, responsible sourcing, ABC, equality & diversity, etc.
- Experience of reviewing Third Party Risk Management and providing gap analysis and remediation plans
- Experience of managing business and IT stakeholders from across the business and all levels of seniority, including CIO, CFO, CPO and CISO
- Ability to identify and assess all supplier risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and to express opinions clearly to all levels
- Strong understanding of one or more sectors
- A good understanding of technology platforms used in third party assurance such as DnB, Achilles, Hellios, Constructionline, Creditsafe
- Strong leadership skills both on engagements and in an office environment
- Ability to play an active role in the business development process
- Ability to present on specific subjects to a large group of people
- Strong analytical skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Demonstrate professional scepticism – proven track record of constructively challenging clients to drive best results
- An aptitude for embracing and adapting to new technology
- Ability to spot opportunities to add value to clients and work with colleagues in other lines of service to help clients
- Ability to work flexibly in terms of working hours to accommodate tight timelines and manage well under pressure
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience of successfully managing and delivering risk and controls assessments.
- Proven experience of implementing Third Party Risk Management frameworks
- Thorough understanding of Third Party Risk Management and experience of developing Third Party Risk Management programs
- Extensive knowledge and insight of regulatory requirements and expectations on Third Party Risk Management and wider risks
- Extensive knowledge of related regulations
- Degree/masters qualification or relevant experience
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 30th August 2019.