Technical Product Associate
Reports to: Product Manager
Location: Richmond, South West London, Surrey
We are seeking a motivated, recent graduate from a STEM field subject to join the software product team. This entry level role reports to the Product Manager and is in an excellent position to be involved in all aspects of the development and implementation cycles. The role forms part of the product team which provides support for our flagship software product, Rizikon Assurance.
You’ll be working with our Development and Support Teams to ensure all new functionality is tested to the highest standard. With training, the role also involves working on technical implementation, specification design and planning. The role additionally involves work on the customer implementation side, providing assistance with customer scoping requirements and work on specifications and planning.
- Work in conjunction with the Product Manager to support our software product, Rizikon Assurance
- Deliver product implementation tasks
- Closely assist with product development activities
- Good written and spoken English
- Professional, with good interpersonal skills
- Highly systematic and organised, with attention to detail and a strong work ethic
- Numerate and confident working with spreadsheets to intermediate level
- Basic familiarity with Python or another programming language
- Some familiarity with testing tools, Java and coding at a basic level
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Prior experience of any one of the below would be advantageous but is not essential
- Work involving business applications
- Writing user guides or other technical documentation
- Experience in a procurement team or Software Product Team
- Role that involved understanding or specifying software systems
- Basic knowledge of web technologies and frameworks like Java Script, HTML
- Experience with developing and maintaining test and/or implementation plans
- Familiarity with computers, Windows, office applications and office-based IT infrastructure
- Must be able and willing to travel within the UK regularly and possibly overseas from time-to-time
Working Hours: The working hours will be 37.5 hours per week but may have varied start and finish timings. We will have a flexible work schedule to suit the business needs, client requirements and the person in the role.
Flexibility is valued at Crossword and whilst this role is a full-time role, we are happy to consider flexible working proposals from candidates.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is Friday 31st January 2020.