At Crossword Cybersecurity we appreciate that your people are your biggest asset. We can help you resource strong talent within the cyber security space. Crossword have a large pool of Consulting talent and can assist you in resourcing for some of the following roles:
- Penetration Testers
- CISSP Qualified Consultants
- CLAS / CESG Consultants
- Cyber Strategy Advisors
- Senior Roles – CISO, Information Security Manager
- Virtual CISO Advisors
- Security Engineers
- Security Architects
- SOC Managers
- Cyber Forensics Consultants
We are flexible and are able to provide resources for short or long term resourcing needs.
Virtual CISO Service
vCISO is a virtual/remote CISO service, provided by Crossword Consulting cyber security experts at a fraction of the cost of an in-house CISO. For a monthly retainer, clients of the vCISO service get information security advice tailored to their industry and specifics of their organisation and its network of information systems.
This bespoke package includes initial workshopping to gain a real understanding of the business and what makes it tick. By understanding your strategy, goals and how your information systems support your operations, your vCISO can keep you informed of relevant developments in the industry, such as changes in attack profiles and intelligence about exploits which might be relevant to your organisation.
Elements of the package can include:
- Periodic (monthly or quarterly) reports on trends in cyber attacks and how they affect your industry and organisation
- Presentations and workshops for your executive team to better understand cyber threats
- Expert opinion and cyber security input for your internal security team and executive team meetings
- Risk assessment and risk management input at board and executive team level
- Training and education to counter social engineering and other threats for your employees
- Bulk packages of penetration testing
- Specialist cyber security consultancy input into Cyber maturity improvement programmes
- Virtual Data Protection Officer – in the run up to the introduction of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in May 2018, large companies, as well as those holding or processing significant amounts of customer or supplier data are mandated to appoint a Data Protection Officer.
The service is ideal for clients who have undertaken a programme of cyber security transformation with our assurance and standards team and want to maintain an enduring situational awareness and advisory capability.