Customer Services / Sales Support Associate, Richmond, South West London, Surrey
Reports to: Business Development Director
What are we looking for?
This is a fantastic role for an ambitious individual looking to start their career journey in our product team. The ideal candidate will have recent work experience and/or a graduate degree in a field related to customer services / sales support, or technology.
In this customer and sales support role you will provide support to new and existing customers on our flagship software product, Rizikon Assurance (https://www.rizikon.io/). Full training will be provided. In addition, you will work alongside our sales team undertaking pre- and post-sales activities, and helping to promote the product online using various digital marketing techniques.
This will be a busy, in-demand role and will require you to have a black-belt in organisational skills. An ability to learn quickly and willingness to embrace new challenges is key. As the product team work closely with our office in Kraków, Polish language skills would be an advantage, though are by no means essential.
What sets Crossword Cybersecurity apart?
Crossword is a technology commercialisation company with offices in Richmond, SW London and Kraków, Poland. We are a small team of 35, which means you will always be close to the action and everyone has an opportunity to contribute to help shape our organisation. Despite our size, we are fortunate to have a very accessible Executive Management team, brimming with business and industry experience and willing to share it. All this affords some fantastic opportunities for personal development. Find out more about working at Crossword our Careers page.
Please see the full role description and candidate specification for this role below along with details of how to apply.
Job Profile and Candidate specification
Customer Services / Sales Support Associate
- Work in conjunction with the Senior Product Specialist to provide remote and onsite customer support for our software product, Rizikon Assurance
- Provide pre-sales support for Business Development Managers e.g. responding to tenders, planning and providing tailored product demos
- Scope and deliver product implementation
- Understand and interpret current and future customer needs
- Undertake research activities to support product development, sales and marketing
- Assist with product development activities and other general office duties as required
- Good written and spoken English
- Professional, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and able to be systematic
- Familiarity with computers and office applications
- Ability to work in Richmond and travel around UK, possibly overseas
- Good research skills and/or an interest in reading broadly
- Numerate and confident working with spreadsheets to intermediate level
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to support others (e.g. Business Development Managers, Users)
- Desire to build a track record in one or both of Digital Marketing and Technology-based businesses
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Prior experience of any one of the below would be advantageous but is not essential
- Customer support role / Call centre work
- Work involving business applications
- Writing user guides or other technical documentation
- Coding at any level, or an aptitude for it
- Role that involved understanding or specifying software systems
- Polish language skills
- Writing marketing materials
- Digital marketing (social, search, email, display, content)
- Video editing
- Visual design using Photoshop or similar
- Working in a procurement team
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Applications for this role are being managed via a third party website.
Please submit your CV application HERE.
Please note, first interviews for this position will commence from 15 May onwards. Early applications are encouraged.